You’ve got a Product, We’ve got a Road Map
We’re looking for the world’s best hardware startups. We work with entrepreneurs who are passionate about design, brand and the consumer experience.
Why Apply to Highway1
Maximize fundraising opportunities
- Investment Capital – Up to $100,000 per team for 8% equity or $50,000 per team for 5%.
- Due diligence meetings with VCs and industry experts.
Product Development at Warp Speed
- Support from ME, EE, and FW engineers.
- Access to product design and development, manufacturing at scale, fulfillment, distribution, inventory management and retail expertise.
Learn how to manufacture
- Benefit from PCH's 21 years of experience in manufacturing at scale in China.
- Learn from supply chain managers and packaging experts.
Design at the Core
- Introductions to world-class industrial designers.
- Emphasis on designing and engineering your product for mass manufacturing.
- Refine your story with professional coaches.
- Curriculum taught by industry experts in fundraising, marketing, retail, product and business development.
Community and connections
- Connect with our network of hundreds of alumni, mentors, and vendors.
Our Program Timeline
Business Development & Storytelling
Manufacturing At Scale
Develop Your Go-to-Market Strategy
Collaborate and Accelerate
For the duration of the program, your team will be surrounded by hardware experts, mentors, and fellow entrepreneurs and founders.
Highway1 in the News
Read what’s being said about Highway1 and our portfolio companies.
Join the hardware renaissance at Highway1
A division of PCH, Highway1 was established in September 2013 and is widely viewed as one of the premier hardware accelerators in the world. Highway1 encourages startups to rigorously test their products with customers, validate their market assumptions, and work with world-class industrial designers. Increasingly, many of the companies selected for the Highway1 program have already raised initial venture funds and shipped products. These companies are best able to take advantage of PCH’s product development, manufacturing and global supply chain network.