Apply to Highway1
Highway1 works with entrepreneurs who are passionate about design and the customer experience, with the vision and drive to build a successful company.
Applications to join Highway1’s ninth class are now open. The deadline to apply is Monday, May 22 at 11:59pm PDT. The Fall 2017 program will run July 31 to November 17, 2017.
We are looking for the world’s best hardware startups that bring transformational technology to consumer and enterprise markets. Highway1 startups have access to:
- Investment – Up to $100,000 for 8% equity or $50,000 for 5%.
- Engineering – Onsite support from electrical, mechanical, firmware, and manufacturing engineers.
- Mentoring – Lectures, workshops, and events at Highway1’s 10,000 square foot dedicated office space in San Francisco’s Potrero Hill.
- Prototyping – Workspace and 24/7 access to state-of-the-art prototyping labs.
- Industrial Design – Introductions to the Bay Area’s best industrial design studios.
- Manufacturing – Factory visits, including tours of local manufacturers and suppliers, to learn about light-run and at-scale manufacturing.
- Contacts – A ready-made network of alumni, mentors, and partners to reach out to for advice, help, and connections.
- Fundraising – Sit-downs with key Silicon Valley investors.
Join the ranks of alumni who have raised more than $120M, put products on shelves, and shipped to satisfied customers.
Sign up below to receive updates about Highway1 and our application process.