Apply to Highway1
Highway1 works with entrepreneurs who are passionate about design and the customer experience, with the vision and drive to build a successful company.
We are looking for the world’s best hardware startups that bring transformational technology to consumer and enterprise markets. Highway1 startups have access to:
- Investment – Up to $100,000 for 8% equity or $50,000 for 5%.
- Engineering – Onsite support from electrical, mechanical, firmware, and manufacturing engineers.
- Mentoring – Lectures, workshops, and events at Highway1’s 10,000 square foot dedicated office space in San Francisco’s Potrero Hill.
- Prototyping – Workspace and 24/7 access to state-of-the-art prototyping labs.
- Industrial Design – Introductions to the Bay Area’s best industrial design studios.
- Manufacturing – Factory visits, including tours of local manufacturers and suppliers, to learn about light-run and at-scale manufacturing.
- Contacts – A ready-made network of alumni, mentors, and partners to reach out to for advice, help, and connections.
- Fundraising – Sit-downs with key Silicon Valley investors.
Join the ranks of alumni who have raised more than $120M, put products on shelves, and shipped to satisfied customers.
Sign up below to receive updates about Highway1 and our application process.