Apply to Highway1
We are looking for the world’s best hardware startups that bring transformational technology to consumer markets.
Highway1 works with entrepreneurs who are passionate about design and the customer experience, with the vision and drive to build a successful company.
We’re looking for great startups from around the world for our eighth cohort, which will start in early 2017. Join us next year and you’ll have access to:
- Investment – Up to $100,000 for 8% equity or $50,000 for 5%.
- Engineering – Onsite support from electrical, mechanical, firmware, and manufacturing engineers.
- Mentoring – Lectures, workshops, and events at Highway1’s 10,000 square foot dedicated office space in San Francisco’s Potrero Hill.
- Prototyping – Workspace and 24/7 access to state-of-the-art prototyping labs.
- Industrial design – Introductions to the Bay Area’s best industrial design studios.
- Manufacturing – A trip to Shenzhen, China, including tours of local manufacturers and suppliers.
- Contacts – A ready-made network of alumni, mentors, and partners to reach out to for advice, help, and connections.
- Fundraising – Sit-downs with key Silicon Valley investors.
Join the ranks of alumni who’ve put products on shelves, shipped to satisfied customers, and raised more than $115M in combined venture and crowd funding.
Applications for Highway1’s next program are now open. Apply by November 21, 2016 to join Highway1. The program runs February to May 2017.
Curious to learn more from our team? Attend one of our Upcoming Events:
- Online: Ask your questions about the application process and program details during one of our Live Q&A Sessions:
Sign up below to receive updates about Highway1 and our application process.