Apply to Highway1
We are looking for the world’s best hardware startups who bring transformational technology to consumer markets.
WHAT OUR PROGRAM OFFERS:
- Investment – Up to $100,000 for 8% equity or $50,000 for 5%.
- Engineering – Onsite support from EE, ME, FW and manufacturing engineers.
- Prototyping – 24/7 access to shared workspace and state-of-the-art prototyping labs.
- Design – Full-time design staff and relationships with the best names in industrial design.
- Manufacturing – A trip to Shenzhen, China and introduction to local Bay Area resources.
- Community & Connections – A broad network of alumni, mentors and partners.
- Fundraising – Refine your story and network with hardware investors.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN STARTUPS:
- Strong team – You can’t do this alone, and we don’t want you to try. We prefer teams that have known each other for a long time or have collaborated previously.
- Technical chops – Your team should have the technical skills and experience to accomplish the mission you are undertaking, and be eager to learn more.
- Prototype – Show us at a minimum a works-like proof of concept.
- Market traction – You have started testing your product and market assumptions with customers, generated interest or sales and/or raised funds.
- Dedication to design and consumer experience – Design is at the core of everything we do at PCH.
- Long-term vision – We look to help entrepreneurs build companies, not just projects or one-off products.
Sign up below to receive updates about Highway1 and the application process.
MAKING FOR IMPACT
Through our Clinton Global Initiative Commitment to Action, we are looking for prosocial entrepreneurs to help turn great ideas into products that can positively impact communities.
If you are an entrepreneur at either a for- and not-for-profit company developing hardware products that make a positive impact on people, communities and the environment, please email us with ‘Prosocial Entrepreneur’ in the subject line.