Apply to Highway1
Highway1 works with entrepreneurs who are passionate about design and the customer experience, with the vision and drive to build a successful company.
Applications to join Highway1’s ninth class are now open. The deadline to apply is Monday, May 22 at 11:59pm PDT. The Fall 2017 program will run July 31 to November 17, 2017.
Talk to us in person at the following events:
- Berkeley, CA: SEEDJAM 2017, April 5
- Warsaw, Poland: Hardware Massive CEE, April 7
- San Francisco, CA: Highway1 Open House, April 11
- New York, NY: TechDay NYC (Accelerator Alley), April 18
- Online: Facebook Live, April 26, 10am PDT
- New Orleans, LA: Collision Conference, May 2-4
- Online: Facebook Live, May 10, 4pm PDT
We are looking for the world’s best hardware startups that bring transformational technology to consumer and enterprise markets. Highway1 startups have access to:
- Investment – Up to $100,000 for 8% equity or $50,000 for 5%.
- Engineering – Onsite support from electrical, mechanical, firmware, and manufacturing engineers.
- Mentoring – Lectures, workshops, and events at Highway1’s 10,000 square foot dedicated office space in San Francisco’s Potrero Hill.
- Prototyping – Workspace and 24/7 access to state-of-the-art prototyping labs.
- Industrial Design – Introductions to the Bay Area’s best industrial design studios.
- Manufacturing – A trip to Shenzhen, China, including tours of local manufacturers and suppliers.
- Contacts – A ready-made network of alumni, mentors, and partners to reach out to for advice, help, and connections.
- Fundraising – Sit-downs with key Silicon Valley investors.
Join the ranks of alumni who have raised more than $115M, put products on shelves, and shipped to satisfied customers.
Sign up below to receive updates about Highway1 and our application process.