Applications for Eighth Class Opening Soon
Shine your shoes and test your prototypes
Mark your calendars, entrepreneurs: Highway1 is opening up applications for its eighth class on October 25, 2016. We’re looking for great startups from around the world for our eighth cohort, which will start in early 2017. Join us next year and you’ll have access to:
- Investment – Up to $100,000 for 8% equity or $50,000 for 5%.
- Engineering – Onsite support from electrical, mechanical, firmware, and manufacturing engineers.
- Mentoring – Lectures, workshops, and events at Highway1’s 10,000 square foot dedicated office space in San Francisco’s Potrero Hill.
- Prototyping – Workspace and 24/7 access to state-of-the-art prototyping labs.
- Industrial design – Introductions to the Bay Area’s best industrial design studios.
- Manufacturing – A trip to Shenzhen, China, including tours of local manufacturers and suppliers.
- Contacts – A ready-made network of alumni, mentors, and partners to reach out to for advice, help, and connections.
- Fundraising – Sit-downs with key Silicon Valley investors.
Join the ranks of alumni who’ve put products on shelves, shipped to satisfied customers, and raised more than $115M in combined venture and crowd funding.